Sunday, April 29, 2012

Chocolate Peanut Butter Dots

I have been craving chocolate but have nothing but cocoa powder so I was searching for something simple and fast I could make to satisfy my craving. I came across a recipe that is simply chocolate and peanut butter and it tastes amazing. Click here to go to the original website. I have given this recipe a name and I found that in order to make 30 dots nicely it's better to double the recipe (my doubled recipe was about 32 dots). Below is the doubled recipe.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Dots

Ingredients
  • 4 tablespoons Butter
  • 1 tablespoon baking cocoa powder
  • 1 cup powdered sugar
  • 1 teaspoon milk
  • 4 tablespoons creamy style peanut butter
  • Waxed paper
Step 1: In a sauce pan, over medium heat, melt the butter and then remove from heat.
Step 2: Mix in the cocoa powder until smooth and then mix in the powdered sugar.
Step 3: Add the milk and mix until a smooth consistency.
Step 4: Mix in the peanut butter.
Step 5: Line a baking sheet with wax paper and drop the mixture by the teaspoon on the sheet. Press down on the drop and make a circle about 1 to 1-1/2 inches in diameter.

You're all done! Seriously takes 5 minutes and edible right away. You'll thank me after. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment